MEMS Device-Oriented Testers
We put a tester in the size of a postcard
Cost per pin < 100 USD
Dedicated CPU per DUT
Single card with all A/D resources to test a DUT
Up to 1,152 Analog/Digital channels
Integration into MEMS stimulus, hard/soft docking with handler/prober, benchtop use
Are your test requirements oriented to defined families of devices, with common characteristics? You do not need to purchase an expensive, general-purpose mixed signal tester: You can rely on SPEA DOT 100, a system designed to answer the test requirements of MEMS and other low-pin-count devices at an incredibly low cost.
The DOT 100 is based on a revolutionary per-device architecture: each device under test has a dedicated CPU managing the entire test process, while each card hosts all the resources for the parallel test of 6 devices, in the size of a postcard.
All this is contained in a hand-carryable size, which can be integrated in the SPEA MEMS stimulus, hard/soft docked with prober or handler, or used as benchtop unit.
Multi-site Fast parallel Test
- dedicated CPU per device
- up to 1,152 Analog/Digital channels
- device power supply and time
measurement unit per device
- pattern memory per channel (30 Mstep)
- asynchronous digital capabilities
- programmable logic units (SPI, I2Cbus, Uart)
DOT 100 docked into inertial MEMS stimulus unit
Ultra high density Pin Electronics
At the core of DOT testers is the pin electronics, which provides 48 channels in 3 independent sections.
Each section contains:
- 8 digital channels @5MHz + 8 analog-DPS
channels (driver and digitizer per pin)
- 8 digital channels @50MHz + 1 analog
channel (driver and digitizer multiplexed)
- 1 time meaurement unit
Test Program Generation & Debug
< 1 day
- Easy-to-learn programming environment
- Guided Test Program generation
- The Automatic code generation dramatically
shortens the time taken to develop, debug and
release the program,
- Automatic data import
- DUT-Oriented & Instrument-Oriented instruction
- DUT Map
- Very Rapid Appllication Development
- Test Result Analyzer
- Shmoo Plot
- Easy to run. Easy to monitor. Easy to maintain.