3030X In-Circuit Tester
for Power Boards
Automatic test of big
and complex boards
3030X is designed for the high-volume production test of power electronic boards, including power inverters, power supplies, power drivers.
The system can automatically perform the conveyor handling of large and heavy boards (10kg and even more), then executes the accurate testing of electronic parts (digital, analog, power, running high-voltage test, supercapacitor test, polarity test, relay test) and mechanical parts such as magnets, LEDs and displays.
Moreover, additional operations such as optical inspection, flashing, RTC calibration can be performed on the same equipment used for electronic tests.
Testing power boards with 3030X brings important advantages:
- Failure rate at the final functional test (end-of-line test) is close to zero
- Repair costs are greatly reduced by component-level diagnostics: repair engineers don’t need to struggle in finding failure causes
- Early failure detection reduces costs of unnecessary production operations on defective parts
- Functional/EOL test equipment can be simplified, final test time reduced
- Operatorless working
- Direct integration in SMT line or test cells
- No defects at final functional/EOL test
- Field returns are practically eliminated
- Lowest cost of test
- Capability to respect SMT line takt time
Programming is easy, fast and automatic with Leonardo Operating System
- Automatic test program generation in minutes
- Automatic debug & tuning
- Minimized application development costs: automatic generation of the file for fixture drilling and wiring
- Automatic CAD data recognition & import
- Automatic test report generation
- User-friendly intuitive graphical interface
- Real time production monitoring and analysis
100% coverage with 1 equipment
SPEA 3030 board testers have been designed and manufactured to guarantee the perfect working of PCBs over years, eliminating field returns. How do we do that? Testing 100% of electronic, mechanic and electromechanic components on the board.
3030X performs a comprehensive range of test techniques, detecting, with a single machine, all the process defects and defective components, so to eliminate the occurrence of failures at functional test and the risk of field returns.
|Max. component height:||150mm|
|Test Engine Architecture:||True Parallel Test Multi Core (2x)|
|Board Size (L x W)||560mm x 420mm (22" x 16.5”)*|
|Board handling:||High Speed Heavy duty conveyor|
|Board Weight:||up to 10Kg|
|Reduced Footprint (L x W)||960mmx960mm (<1mq)|
|Compatibility vs standard 3030IL fixture||Yes|