- Dual side probing: full accessibility & parallel test
- Large boards testing: 1000 x 610mm (39.4 x 24’’)
- 20 kg max board weight
- Full coverage
- Conveyor / Automatic / Manual board loading
- Micro-SMD & flexible circuit probing
4060 S2 combines the advantages of dual-side flying probing, with the possibility to use additional tools such as fixed probes, planarity supports, mini bed-of-nails fixtures, and more.
- DUAL-SIDE FLYING PROBING
- BOTTOM MULTI-PROBE FLYING HEADS
- MULTI-MODE PROBING
- LARGE TEST AREA: The large test area allows 4060 S2 to fit boards with up to 1000 x 610mm (39.4 × 24’’) size
- BACKPLANES: 4060 S2 can test backplanes mounting any type of connector.
- TALL COMPONENTS: 4060 S2 tests also PCBs with transformers, heat sinks, connectors, front panels, polarized capacitors and other tall components up to 110mm.
- Highest measurement performance & accuracy (0.1pF)
- Signal integrity
- No measurement degradation or interference
- Immediate signal acquisition (within hundreds of microseconds)
- ULTRA HIGH-SPEED AXES. Full Linear Motion
- ACCURATE MICRO-PAD CONTACTING.
- ULTRA-FAST SOFT TOUCH TECHNOLOGY.
Full accessibility & parallel test
DUAL-SIDE FLYING PROBING: Four top-side and two bottom-side moving heads make 4060 S2 able to perform flying probe test on both sides of the board simultaneously, increasing throughput and test capabilities.
BOTTOM MULTI-PROBE FLYING HEADS: In addition to electrical probes for electrical tests, the two bottom multi-probe flying heads can move high-speed power probes, support rods, hi-res cameras, multi-probes, laser & LED probes and electro scan probes, covering the most comprehensive test needs.
MULTI-MODE PROBING: While using the 4 top-side probes to perform flying probe test, a bottom moving platform can be used for bed-of-nails fixtures, multiple high-current power supplies, digital I/O, high-speed signals. The dynamic planarity supports allow you to reliably test large and thin boards, avoiding PCB vibrations due to probe strokes.
Easy. Fast. Self-programming.
- Automatic test program generation in minutes
- Automatic test program generation with or without CAD file
- – 50% test program generation time with new S2 System Control
- Faster & fully automatic Debug & Tuning
- Automatic board repair software
- Automatic Pick & Place X-Y file import
- Built-in Self-Test (BIST) compliant
- User-friendly intuitive graphical interface
- Control software to monitor, analyze & optimize the production process
100% Short Circuit Test
Nodal Impedance Test
Open Pin Scan
Power On Test
Led Light Test
3D Laser Test
|Application||Low to Medium Production |
|Throughput||Very high throughput|
|UUT probing||Dual + Single Side combined|
|Multi-Probe Flying Heads||6 (4 top + 2 bottom)|
|Max. Board Size (L x W)||Manual: 686 x 610mm (27 x 24’’) |
In-Line: 1000 x 610mm (39.4 x 24’’)*
|Footprint (L x W)||1750 x 1272mm (2.2m2)|
|* For larger boards, please contact SPEA.|