65% High-Level Engineers
Join the technology
Always searching for the best brains, SPEA offers many job opportunities
USA - Chandler (AZ)
SPEA has an immediate need for Semiconductor Test Application Engineers in our Chandler, Arizona office.
SPEA is a worldwide leader in the testing of electronic products. We work with the most advanced electronic and semiconductor companies worldwide selling Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) or engineering or high-volume production as well as by providing outstanding Test Application Services.
A candidate for the Test Application Engineering position, must be a person willing to grow his/her technical competence by designing disruptive innovative test solutions for the most advanced semiconductor devices that will be used in our every-day life (like smartphones, tablets, cars, etc.).
In this role the Test Application Engineer will be tasked with many activities including the following:
- Devise innovative techniques for testing and characterizing leading edge analog, mixed signal and power management (PMIC) devices
- Design Tester Interface (Load Board) for Semiconductor Products such as mixed signal and power management (PMIC) devices • Develop and Debug, in C/Visual Basic, Test Applications for SPEA’s ATE
- Create Test Feasibility Analysis of new devices based on customer specifications and SPEA’s ATE specifications
- Create test programs & presentations to demonstrate SPEA’s ATE capabilities
- Identify trends in customer IC development to help guide the development of new SPEA ATE instrumentation
- Travel to SPEA headquarters in Italy and to customer sites worldwide to support SPEA product development and customer’s product engineers on implementation of new products and test requirements. Travel requirements may be 20% or greater
- Teach technical classes and seminars to customers and SPEA engineers
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop sales and support strategies
This candidate will have:
- BSEE or MSEE in Electrical / Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Visual Basic | C# | C++
- Analog, Mixed-Signal and Power Management experience
- ATE Trouble-Shooting experience
- Test Solution Design experience
- Desire to work with customers and field applications group to solve testing challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic and challenging workplace
- Willingness to travel, minimum travel expectation of approximately 20% includes travel both internationally and domestically
- Candidates must reside in or relocate to the Chandler/Phoenix, Arizona area
- Candidates must be U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident; SPEA America does not sponsor for work authorization
SPEA America offers a competitive benefits package:
SPEA America, L.L.C. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a veteran.
Job Type: Full-time