In accordance with the regulations in force concerning personal data protection, we hereby inform you that SPEA S.p.A. (hereinafter also the “Company”) with operational head office in Via Torino 16, 10088 Volpiano (TO), Italy intends to process personal data concerning yourself, in connection with the activity provided by the Company to you.
1. Ownership and contacts
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this informative report is SPEA S.p.A. The Processors and the Data Protection Officer may be contacted at the operational head office in Volpiano (TO).
2. Processing and purposes
The personal data, referring also to data of a sensitive or juridical nature provided or acquired and pertaining to you in person, will involve collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, alignment or combination, erasure, destruction as part of the normal performance of the activities of the Company, for the purposes set out below.
- purposes connected with possible establishment of a professional relationship with yourself in the form of employment, cooperation, or training Provision of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of such purposes, since it is strictly functional to establishing and managing the contractual relationship. The refusal of the data subject will make it impossible for the Company to carry out the processing;
- purposes related to fulfilment of obligations imposed by legislation, by regulations and provisions of the Authorities and by community For this type of activity, it is not required to ask for your consent;
The Company performs a limited activity of profiling on its own staff, aimed at obtaining information that can help in performing procedures of hiring employees and subsequent management of administrative procedures thereof.
4. Disclosure and dissemination of data
Dissemination of collected data is not contemplated in any form. Personal data processed for the purposes described above may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects internal to the Company who supervise processing pertaining to the area of human resources;
- other company functions or external subjects of an accessory or instrumental nature, such as consortiums operating in the business sector of the Company, banks and financial companies, companies employed for delivery of correspondence, subjects authorized for activities of consultancy and assistance in matters of taxation, finance, law, informatics security, data storage, auditing and certifying financial statements;
- subjects, under provisions of the supervisory Authorities, overseeing policy data harvesting, for purposes of statistics, anti-fraud, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism;
- parent companies of and/or companies associated with the Company;
- Public Supervisory Authorities and supervision or public security.
5. Types of data processed, data and processing location, storage period
With regard to the purposes described, use of the personal data is restricted to only such data as required for completion and management of the processing laid down in this informative report.
The processing is carried out by means of manual operations and electronic – or in any case automatized – tools, in accordance with the logic of processing and storage strictly related to the purposes themselves or as dictated by legislation and orders of the Authorities and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal data against the risks of improper access and disclosure, as well as their destruction when the purpose has been achieved, with the exclusion of any obligations of storage deriving from regulatory indications or those of the Authorities.
The data processing and storage will be carried out in Italy.
6. Rights of the data subject
The data subject, with regard to the above-mentioned processing, may exercise rights of access, revocation, rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, portability and objection, with reference to the regulations currently in force covering privacy. In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject may send a request by registered mail with proof of receipt to the above-mentioned head office of the Company or by e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject is also entitled to submit a complaint directly to the Data Protection Authority for the protection of personal data, within the time limits laid down by the regulations in force.