SPEA Power Module Test Cell combines the test capabilities of the DOT800T with an in-line handler specifically designed for the automatic transportation and contacting of IGBT modules.
- SMEMA in-line integration
- Possibility to equip input/output conveyors and buffers
- Handling of modules with non-standard, irregular shape
- Handling direction and speed programmable by software
- Package changeover in less than 10 minutes
- Products can be contacted from top, bottom, or side
- ESD protection on structure, fixture and contacting unit
According to the specific requirements and configuration, the test instrumentation can also be embedded into the handler rack unit, to have a zero-footprint test solution.
- Receiver, conveyor, pressure plate settings
- Automation console
- Automation I/O monitoring by 20 sensors
- Recipe selection and editing
- Production summary and test report